Legal terms and conditions of the Tefal24.co.uk website
By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree to all the terms and conditions set forth below.
- The material on this site is designed for and may be downloaded only for your non-commercial personal use. In consideration of this authorisation, you agree that any copy of this site, or any material from this site, which you make shall retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained herein.
Any unauthorised use of the materials may subject the viewer to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy and publicity rights.
- All trademarks, service marks and logos found on this site are the registered or unregistered Marks of Groupe SEB. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any patent or Mark displayed, without written permission by owner of the Mark.
- THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED GUARANTEE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
- Tefal24.co.uk makes no guarantee or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Tefal24.co.uk assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in contents, or in updating or correcting information on the site. Whilst Tefal24.co.uk has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided through its web site is correct at the time of preparation, the company can give no guarantees about the accuracy of information obtained through this web site, including hypertext links, and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice.
- Hyperlinks & Third-Party Sites
This site may contain hyperlinks or references to external third party web sites. Any such hyperlinks or reference is provided for your convenience only. Tefal24.co.uk has no control over such third party web sites and accepts no responsibility in relation to any content, material or information contained therein. The display of such hyperlinks and reference to such third party web sites do not constitute an endorsement of such third party's web site, products or services. Your use of such third party sites may be governed by the terms and conditions of such third party sites.
Any decisions based on information contained in this web site are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- Formation of the contract
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by us, Tefal24.co.uk (Groupe SEB UK Ltd), registered in England no 01450244
- No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have received your order and a confirmation of that order, which may be printed by you, has been displayed on your computer screen. Once you have received this confirmation, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see 10 below).
- We may change these terms and conditions of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
- Description and price of the goods and/or services
- The description and price of the goods and/or services you order will be as shown on our website at the time you place your order.
- The goods and/or services are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, we will inform you by email as soon as possible, and offer you an alternative product or refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods and/or services.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on our website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods and/or services.
- In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods, as shown in the section of our website about delivery.
- The price of the goods and/or services and delivery charges are inclusive of VAT. The VAT is charged at published UK rates for the supply for the UK territories at the time of order. Exports to the Isle of Man are charged at UK tax rates as per HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) guide lines. We do not supply goods and/or services and delivery charges as an export on zero rate of tax to the Channel Islands. The VAT can be claimed back by the individual or business from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) in the UK, please visit their website for details of the method and rule(s) for the refund.
Payment for the goods and/or services and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on our website at the time you place your order.
- Delivery shall be to the address indicated in your order and if you pay by credit or debit card, only at the place where the card is registered ("Agreed Location").
Please note that we are only able to deliver to addresses in the United Kingdom (excluding the Channel Islands or Isle of Mann). All deliveries must be signed for.
- If Tefal24.co.uk delivers the items to the Agreed Location and if you are absent or fail to take delivery, then:
- Risk of loss and damage to the Items will pass to you;
- Tefal24.co.uk may store the Items until delivery whereupon you shall be liable for all related costs and expenses (including without limitation storage and insurance) from the agreed delivery date.
- Any delivery dates requested by you or stated in any order acknowledgement or confirmation are estimates only.
Tefal24.co.uk cannot guarantee delivery on such dates and has no liability for failure to deliver on such specified dates. If delivery has not taken place within 7 days from the estimated delivery date, you should contact the Tefal24.co.uk customer service team. (as stated on the web-site)
- Tefal24.co.uk shall be entitled to make partial deliveries or delivery by instalments. Each such delivery shall be deemed to be a separate contract and any defect in anyone or more instalments shall not entitle you to repudiate the contract as a whole nor to cancel any subsequent instalment.
- Your right to Cancel
- Where the contract is for the sale of goods, you have the right (subject to paragraph 11.3) to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of fourteen working days after the day on which you receive the goods (see below).
A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.
- Goods must never be returned without authorisation to the Tefal24.co.uk returns department. Any unauthorised return may delay or affect the value of credit given. To obtain authorisation for return please contact the customer service team on
If calling from the United Kingdom 0800 298 7172.or via the Customer services pages within this website.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us by hand or post, fax or email, at the address shown on our web-site giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
- If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, we will refund the full amount paid to you within 28 days. You will need to contact us first with your order reference number. Unless received damaged or faulty (see below) the items returned for refund must be received by us in a re-saleable condition. If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging. The product must not have been used. It should be complete with any accessories and/or free gifts received with the product and in its original packaging. If the product returned is not in fully re-saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we do reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The goods must be returned to the Tefal24.co.uk returns department, the address will be provided to you when the returns request has been approved. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit. If you do not return the goods in the manner required, we may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling the contract, we will refund or re-credit you within 28 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- All goods supplied by us are guaranteed free from defects for the period stated on the product packaging from the date of supply. This Guarantee does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- The Guarantee contained in paragraph 11.1 does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by us, failure to follow our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without our approval.
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under Guarantee, or you have any other complaint about the goods and/or services, you should notify us in writing or by email at the address shown our web-site.
- Force Majeure
Tefal24.co.uk reserves the right to defer the date of delivery or to cancel a Contract or reduce the volume of Products and/or Services which you have orders (without liability to you ) if Tefal24.co.uk UK is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Tefal24.co.uk UK which shall include without limitation acts of God, civil commotion, riots, flood drought, fire and legislation.
Our registered trading address:
Groupe SEB UK Ltd
Riverside House, Riverside Walk, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1NA
Groupe Seb UK Ltd. is registered in the UK. Registration number: 01450244